My Last Makeup Purchases.


Last Time I went for Cosemetics shopping I got back home with the followings:

The one and Only HD foundation, ghani 3an elta3reeef o ofcourse eyanin. I changed to it since I saw one in my brother's room !!!!!! he said that alwatan TV gave it to him and ask him to bring it along with him each time he have a TV interview! Epic :P

my shade is 120- soft sand



Velvet Finish pressed powder
To use it over the foundation when ever I need to.
I wanted a shade to darken the foundation a bit.
so I went for shade 04-beige



Lipstick 43- Moulin Rouge
I don't wear such intense colors for my going outs, I toke it for spcial events.


 29- rose wood
ghashaita mn @April_q8 (New Bride), 3ajabni loona when she posted about it.
I use aqua lip liner in 2C with it ..

31- mauve pink

thease two shades are very natural I use them on daily bases.


33- fresh pink, when using this color I cool it down with natural pink gloss


Waterproof eyebrow Kit. I toke 3- dark brown
esamoona hnii eyebrow tattoo. o chenna kil banat el q8 yestakhdemoona already.
wallah eyanin! wayed a7san mn el shadow like eyebrow colors.
I Highly recommend it.

Since the eyebrow kit formula is a waterproof formula. I got this sensitive eye cleaner to gently remove it and hydrate eye erea.
P.S : ele ma et7ib hal sewalif mu lazim cuz the eyebrow tattoo eroo7 eb may o 9aboon :P


o 3a6ooni hathee hadiyya !! Very usefull.


Tom Ford lipsticks of private blend ma76o6een belwayh at depenhams avenues. ma yabelhm da3ayaa
I loved them wayeddd... and bough 2 shades, one of them is shown in the picture and its ( pink dusk)
the other one is in the below picture and its ( warm sable)



Last thing I got my hands on is ..... The Highly wanted by me and Always outta stock ....


Este lauder Lucidity loose powder in 01-light
it is the perfect finish for my skin tone, I use it over all kind of liquid foundation I have.
this time 7a9alt li one in depenhams avenues. and when ever I'm gonna find it in stock I'm taking a piece. or 2.

I bought some stuff from MAC as well. but I'm paying them another visit and posting everything in one post a7san.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Bint ilKuwait said...

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl umbaaih i tried it!! eyanin!! bes moo wooow woow 3alay 3ala refejtii OMG e3aqid!!! lana lilasaf again yekhtilif min bashra lai bashra:)

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

adreee! happend with me 3al HD! yanait 3ala ma labbagt el 120 3ala no.3 and no.4 powder to reach the shade I want. o kint bage66a o akheth 125 :P bs ta3awatht mn blees o now its perfect.
wel este lauder! ambeeeh my one and only .. athee3 bedoona.

star said...

Hi Ruby

waw kil agra6'ich 3ajeebah 3alich bel 3afyah baqaldich oo bagool lich el nateejah ;)
Tom Ford lipsticks a7la loneeen 5athetay oo I took also ginger fawn 3ala orange waid 7elwa 9ayrah my fav. kila a76ha

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

ahlain Star
allah e3afeeech sweetie! yallah try o post about el natayej ;)
Tom Ford 3ajeeeb. next thing I'm gonna check the perfumes to know whats the fuss is all about :)

Post a Comment