Nails and hands new summer trend.





Good morning! It is a very beautiful day, sunny and chilly :) I'd definitely going out and enjoying it :)

Well, what I wanted to post about is the picture above. I captured it while I was checking my google reader blog roll.
So ... Pointy nails ! Vampires style nails are the new trend?
I always file my nails square shape. Donno it I'll give this a try.
Not to mention the henna gloves. I like the idea but I don't like the henna pattern to be small and bulky. A7iba na3im.

So what about those 2 trends?
Yes and yaay? Or no thank u?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bint ilKuwait said...

Pointy nails?! hmmmmmmmmmmm not sure!! i still do my nails square shaped! i won't try it unless u tell me ur experience with it:P And about the 7ena! 3ajibni waye do gilt basaweeh inshallah awal ma arid :D

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

I don't think I'll try the pointy nails unless I get mad at my family :P and henna gloves are really cool, but its gonna be a hand uniform in Kuwait :P, I'll sure have one sometime

Post a Comment