Ruby P2BK picks: Addoy's Sugar.





Very creative Sugar business. That would spice up any gathering where you have to have Tea with all it's kinds.
I personally like to add auger to all kind of tea.
And now I can add it with style!
Check their collection.













No matter what color you need . It's there. From basic packing to stylish stick containers with gem stone as a cap! That's what I call Sugar Fashion!





Presentation is everything! And this booth nailed it! How cute is this stand! They have 3 styles of them. All screams "take me home".





Presentation ideas!

Here is the menu :






Endless choices of color, shapes and flavors.






All the best luck to them.
Call them : 99440325
Twitter: @addoys
Website: www.addoys.com/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

NewQ8 Bride said...

loved it :)

tiffany jewellery said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Post a Comment