Preparing my picks from P2BK.

Hello guys,
I'm in the process of preparing several posts about what I liked in P2BK fair.
Sadly I went there once,
Sadly I did on thursday evening.
Sadly Sadly Sadly .....
I almost Fainted from the crowd.
But I managed to check half of the fair,
and I was totally in love with some businesses and creative ideas.
would like to Highlight them with full details and features for each one of them.
Stay toned  ..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

tiffany jewellery said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Post a Comment