How Do You Wear Your Denim?

How do you like to wear you Jeans?
or,
What's your favorite Jeans cut? and which brand Fits you the best?
Here are the Top Trends jeanz cuts you Can Find in The Malls.

1. Jeans Legging AKA Jeggigns

Picture of Jeggings By American Eagle



2. Classic Skinny Jeans

Random picture from the net.



3. Skinny Jeans

Diesel Skinny Jeans



4. BoyFriend Jeans 
River Island BoyFriend Jeans



5. Wide Leg Jeans

H&M Wide Leg Jeans


6. Boot Cut Jeans

Armani Jeans in Boot Cut


Other Cuts are ( Straight Leg, Kick Flare legs , Low rise Boot Cuts, Shorts, .. ect ect)
But I Hightlighted what You will see more often in the summer collections.
But, The most trendy are the shorts. which I saw 'em on girls wearing them Solo or over leggings.
No Comments here. As I'll get (kaifii !) responses XP
Please share Your Favorite Jeans Brand
Mine is ( Butterfly by Mathew Williamson , J by Jasper Conran and, GAP )
simply becuase they Fit me the best, No open back of the jeanz and no belts needed to make it fit in a better way.

That's it .. Have a nice Day !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

LadyB_Q8 said...

I love 7 for all mankind, amazing fit !
I tried J brand as well , loved the fit !
My favourite at slim jeans and boyfriend cut :P
Just got my hands on 70's flares as well

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

I'll give 7 for all man kind a visit :) didn't try them be4.
Thanks for sharing :)

Babble said...

I find it really hard to get nice jeans but I've got to say, best fit for me is River Island ... skinny jeans all the way! I used to do wide leg but that was waaay back in the day when flares were cool :P

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

Babble: I used to wear boot cuts and flares all the time be4. even though they're coming back into trend, I don't think I'm quiting on skinnys :)

Gold Medal Ribbon said...

I mostly wear 1 and 2 :p 4 i wear it etha ma kint mit7ajba a7es ma3a ile7jab eww:p

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

Gold Medal Ribbon: I know a Girl masha'allah pulled the boyfriend jeanz look and she looks amazing "Lady_B" ;) the key to look good in a loose jeanz is to wear a fitted top. 2 pieces top are better to girl the look up :P madree bs my personal rule is.. half fitted have loose. not fitted head to toe and Not lose head to toe :P ..
9arat mu7athara XD

Post a Comment